The Council of Commissioners is the governing body of the Central Québec School Board. In it are vested all the rights, powers and obligations necessary to direct the affairs of the "Board" in accordance with the Education Act.
In accordance with Articles 179 to 181 inclusive of the Education Act and for the purpose of making efficient the day to day administration of the Board, certain powers shall be delegated to the Executive Committee. However, all actions of the Executive Committee must be within the existing framework of the law and regulations of the Government of Quebec, of collective agreements, orders-in-council and decrees as well as all rules, policies and decisions of the Board as adopted by the Council of Commissioners. Policy establishment and revision remains the prerogative of the Council of Commissioners.
The members of the Executive Committee for the school year 2021-2022 are:
- Stephen Burke, Chairman
- Jean Robert, Vice-chairman
- Stephen Pigeon, Director General
- Heather Clibbon, Commissioner
- Debbie Ford-Caron, Commissioner
- Ian O'Gallagher, Commissioner
- Jo Rosenhek, Commissioner
- André Gosselin, Commissioner
- Isabel Béland, Parent Commissioner
For any questions, please contact: email@example.com